|Part → Primitives → Cylinder|
|Introduced in version|
Creates a simple parametric cylinder, with position, angle, radius and height parameters.
- Open the Workbench.
- Invoke the Part Cylinder command several ways:
- Press the button in the toolbar
- Use the Part → Primitives → Cylinder entry from the top menu
Result: The default result is for a full cylinder is to be centered by one circular face coincident with the global origin (point 0,0,0), with a radius of 2mm and height of 10mm.
The properties can later be edited in the data tab for the cylinder:
- Angle: The angle parameter permits the creation of a portion of cylinder (it is set to 360° by default)
- Height: The height is the distance in the z-axis
- Radius: The radius defines a plane in x-y.