Projekt części: Subtraktywny stożek
|Part Design → Create a subtractive primitive → Subtractive Cone|
|Introduced in version|
|PartDesign Create a subtractive primitive, PartDesign Additive Cone|
Inserts a subtractive cone in the active Body. Its shape is subtracted from the existing solid.
On the left: active body (A) shown in grey and subtractive cone (B) shown in transparent red; result on the right.
- Press the button. Note: the Subtractive Cone is part of an icon menu labelled Create a subtractive primitive. After launching FreeCAD, the Subtractive Box is the one displayed in the toolbar. To get to the Cone button, click on the down arrow besides the visible icon and select Subtractive Cone in the menu.
- Set the Primitive parameters (for a complete cone, set one of the radii to zero) and the Attachment.
- Click .
- A Cone feature appears under the active Body.
The Cone can be edited after its creation in two ways:
- Double-clicking it in the Model tree, or by right-clicking and selecting Edit primitive in the contextual menu; this brings up the Primitive parameters.
- Via the Property editor.
- DaneAttachment: defines the attachment mode as well as the Attachment Offset. See Part EditAttachment.
- DaneLabel: label given to the Cone object. Change to suit your needs.
- DaneRadius1: the radius value at the cone's base.
- DaneRadius2: the radius value at the cone's top. A non-zero value creates a truncated cone.
- DaneHeight: the height of the cone along its axis.
- DaneAngle: angle of rotation of the cross section (360 degrees in a full cone).