Assistente de projeto da roda dentada
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part Design → Sprocket...|
|Introduced in version|
This tool allows you to create a 2D profile of a sprocket (or chainwheel). It can be padded with the PartDesign Pad feature.
- Optionally activate the correct body.
- Go to the menu Part Design → Sprocket....
- Set the DadosNumber Of Teeth and the DadosSprocket Reference.
- Click .
- If there was no active body: drag and drop the sprocket into a body for the application of further features like padding.
- DadosNumber Of Teeth: Number of teeth
- DadosSprocket Reference: The sprocket type. A list of sprocket definitions. introduced in version 0.20 The list includes ANSI and ISO-norms as well as some bicycle and motorcycle sprocket definitions.
- DadosPitch: Distance between two teeth
- DadosRoller Diameter: Diameter of the chain rollers the sprocket is designed for
- DadosThickness:The principal thickness of the sprocket. Note: The sprocket cannot just be padded with this thickness because the teeth have side chamfers. Therefore look at the sprocket definition to model a valid 3D sprocket. introduced in version 0.20