|Расположение в меню|
|PartDesign → Карман|
|Представлено в версии|
The Pocket tool cuts solids by extruding a sketch or a face of a solid along a straight path.
Sketch profile (A) was mapped to the top face of base solid (B); result after pocketing through on the right.
- Select the sketch or face to be pocketed. introduced in version 0.20 Alternatively you can select several sketches or faces.
- Press the button.
- Set the Pocket parameters, see the Options below.
- Click OK.
When creating a pocket, the the Pocket parameters dialog will be shown. It offers the following settings:
Type offers four different ways of specifying the length to which the pocket will be extruded:
Enter a numeric value for the length of the pocket. The default direction for extrusion is into the support, but it can be changed by ticking the Reversed option. Extrusions occur by default normal to the defining sketch plane. This can be changed by specifying another Direction introduced in version 0.20. With the option Symmetric to plane the pocket will extend half of the given length to either side of the plane. Negative dimensions are not possible. Use the Reversed option instead.
The pocket will extrude through all objects in the extrusion direction. With the option Symmetric to plane the pad will cut through all material in both directions.
Note: For technical reasons, Through All is actually a 10 meter deep pocket. If you need deeper pockets, use the type Dimension.
The pocket will extrude up to the first face of the support in the extrusion direction. In other words, it will cut through all material until it reaches an empty space.
Up to face
The pocket will extrude up to a face in the model that can be chosen by clicking on it.
This allows to enter a second length in which the pocket should extend in the opposite direction (into the support). The directions can be switched by ticking the Reversed option.
Defines the length of the pocket. Multiple units can be used independently of the user's units preferences (m, cm, mm, nm, ft or ', in or "). This option is only available when Type is either Dimension or Two dimensions.
Offset to face
Offset from face at which the pocket will end. This option is only available when Type is either Through all, To first or Up to face.
You can select the direction of the extrusion:
- Face/Sketch normal The sketch or face is extruded along its normal. If you have selected several sketches or faces to be extruded, the normal of the first one will be used. introduced in version 0.20
- Select reference... The sketch is extruded along an edge of the 3D model. When this is method selected, you can click on any edge in the 3D model and it becomes the direction vector for the extrusion.
- Custom direction The sketch is extruded along a direction that can be specified via vector values.
If checked, the pocket direction will be shown. In case the pocket uses a Custom direction, it can be changed.
Length along sketch normal
If checked, the pocket length is measured along the sketch normal, otherwise along the custom direction.
Symmetric to plane
Tick the checkbox to extrude half of the given length to either side of the sketch or plane.
Reverses the direction of the pocket.
- ДанныеType: Type of ways how the pocket will be extruded, see Options.
- ДанныеLength: Defines the length of the pocket, see Options.
- ДанныеLength2: Second pocket length in case the ДанныеType is TwoLengths, see Options.
- ДанныеUse Custom Vector: introduced in version 0.20 If checked, the pocket direction will not be the normal vector of the sketch but the given vector, see Options.
- ДанныеDirection: introduced in version 0.20 Vector of the pocket direction if ДанныеUse Custom Vector is used.
- ДанныеAlong Sketch Normal: introduced in version 0.20 If true, the pocket length is measured along the sketch normal. Otherwise and if ДанныеUse Custom Vector is used, it is measured along the custom direction.
- ДанныеUp To Face: A face the pocket will extrude up to, see Options.
- ДанныеRefine: True or false. Cleans up residual edges left after the operation. This property is initially set according to the user's settings (found in Preferences → Part design → General → Model settings). It can be manually changed afterwards. This property will be saved with the FreeCAD document.
- Use the type Dimension or Through All wherever possible because the other types sometimes give trouble when they are being patterned
- Otherwise, the pocket feature has the same limitations as the Pad feature.