Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Part Design → Involute gear...|
- Go to the menu Part Design → Involute gear....
- Set the Involute parameters.
- The involute gear is created outside of the active body. Drag and drop it into a body for the application of further features like padding.
- Number of teeth: Sets the number of teeth.
- Modules: Pitch diameter divided by the number of teeth.
- Pressure angle: Acute angle between the line of action and a normal to the line connecting the gear centers. Default is 20 degrees. (More info)
- High precision: True or false
- External gear: True or false