|Ubicación en el Menú|
|Diseño Piezas → Crear un clon|
|Entornos de trabajo|
|Atajo de teclado por defecto|
|Introducido en versión|
PartDesign Clone creates a linked copy of a selected object which will follow any future edits to the original object (except placement). For example, one use case is when you want to do PartDesign Boolean on an object created in another workbench. Most types of objects are accepted, as long as they are single solids. If you need to clone multiple objects (i.e., bodies) or a Part Container, you may use Draft Workbench's clone. One caveat is that the Part Design Workbench's clone sets the current placement of the clone as zero (both Cartesian translation and spatial orientations). While the Draft's workbenches clone calculates and sets the numerical values of the current placement and orientation of the cloned objects with respect to the cloned object container.
Clone of the inner gear while being translated in 3D space as an independent object
- In the Model tree, select the object to be cloned.
- Press the button.
- DataBase Feature: sets the original object the clone is based on. To replace, press the button to get a list of available objects.
- DataPlacement: defines the orientation and position of the Clone in the 3D space. See Placement.
- DataLabel: label given to the Clone object. Change to suit your needs.
- Only a single object can be used for a PartDesign Clone.
- Only objects that consist of a single solid are supported. Hence, compounds like Part container, Part Compound or Draft Array are not supported.