Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Расположение в меню|
|Part Design → Apply a dress-up feature → Фаска|
|Представлено в версии|
This tool creates chamfers on the selected edges of an object. A new separate Chamfer entry (followed by a consecutive number if there are already existing chamfers in the document) is created in the Project tree.
- Select a single edge, multiple edges or a face on an object, then start the tool either by clicking the button introduced in version 0.20) all its edges are respected for chamfering. or using the menu PartDesign → Apply a dress-up feature → Chamfer. In case you selected a face or a 3D object (
- In the appearing Task panel you can define the chamfer in 3 ways:
- Equal distance: The chamfer edges are equally distanced from the body edge.
- Two distances: The distances of the chamfer edge to the body edge are specified. The distance direction can be flipped. introduced in version 0.19
- Distance and angle: One distances of the chamfer edge to the body edge is specified. The second chamfer edge is defined by the angle of the chamfer. The distance direction can be flipped. introduced in version 0.19
- If you want to add more edges or faces click the button and select edges and/or the faces.
- After clicking the introduced in version 0.20 button you can add all edges of the object by right-clicking and selecting Add all edges from the context menu.
- If you want to remove edges or faces
- either select the edge/face in the list of the dialog and press the key. Note: Since there must be at least one edge for the feature, the last remaining edge or face in the list cannot be removed.
- or click the button. All edges and faces being previously selected are highlighted in purple. Select the edge or the face to be removed.
- Ensure the Use all edges checkbox is unchecked or else some widgets in the dialog will be disabled. introduced in version 0.20
- Click to validate.
- For a chain of edges tangential to one another, one single edge can be selected; the chamfer will propagate along the chain.
- To edit the chamfer after the function has been validated, either double-click on the chamfer label in the Project tree, or right-click on it and select Edit Chamfer.
- PartDesign Chamfer should not be confused with Part Chamfer. Unless you know what you are doing, Part Chamfer should not be used on a PartDesign Body. See Part and PartDesign.
- Chamfers cannot completely consume the adjacent faces.
See PartDesign Fillet.