|Part Design → Create an additive primitive → Additive Wedge|
|Introduced in version|
|PartDesign CompPrimitiveAdditive, PartDesign SubtractiveWedge|
Inserts a primitive wedge in the active Body as the first feature, or fuses it to the existing feature(s).
- Press the button. Note: the Additive Wedge is part of an icon menu labelled Create an additive primitive. After launching FreeCAD, the Additive Box is the one displayed in the toolbar. To get the Wedge, click on the down arrow besides the visible icon and select Additive Wedge in the menu.
- Set the Primitive parameters and Attachment.
- Click .
- A Wedge feature appears under the active Body.
The Wedge can be edited after its creation in two ways:
- Double-clicking it in the Model tree, or by right-clicking and selecting Edit primitive in the contextual menu; this brings up the Primitive parameters.
- Via the Property editor.
Using the default placement, the below inputs are:
- DadosX min/max : Base face X axis span
- DadosY min/max: Wedge height span
- DadosZ min/max : Base face Z axis span
- DadosX2 min/max : Top face X axis span
- DadosZ2 min/max : Top face Z axis span
Wedges can be used to create pyramids by setting DadosX2 min/max and DadosZ2 min/max each so that min = max.