|Part Design → Create an additive primitive → Additive Cylinder|
|Introduced in version|
|Create an additive primitive, Subtractive Cylinder|
Inserts a primitive cylinder in the active Body as the first feature, or fuses it to the existing feature(s).
- Press the button. Note: the Additive Cylinder is part of an icon menu labelled Create an additive primitive. After launching FreeCAD, the Additive Box is the one displayed in the toolbar. To get to the Cylinder button, click on the down arrow besides the visible icon and select Additive cylinder in the menu.
- Set the Primitive parameters and Attachment.
- Click .
- A Cylinder feature appears under the active Body.
It is possible to create skewed prisms by specifying angles in respect to the normal vector of the chosen attachment. introduced in version 0.20
The Cylinder can be edited after its creation in two ways:
- Double-clicking it in the Model tree, or by right-clicking and selecting Edit primitive in the contextual menu; this brings up the Primitive parameters.
- Via the Property editor.
- ДанныеAttachment: defines the attachment mode as well as the Attachment Offset. See Part EditAttachment.
- ДанныеLabel: label given to the Cylinder object. Change to suit your needs.
- ДанныеRadius: the radius value of the cylinder.
- ДанныеAngle: angle of rotation of the cross section (360 degrees forms a full cylinder).
- ДанныеHeight: the length of the cylinder along its axis.
- ДанныеFirst Angle: angle in first direction. introduced in version 0.20
- ДанныеSecond Angle: angle in second direction. introduced in version 0.20