|OpenSCAD → Increase Tolerance Feature
|Introduced in version
Increases tolerance of edges/faces/vertex of selected object(s).
- Select object in the tree view
- Choose OpenSCAD → Increase Tolerance Feature from the top menu.
- Select Tolerance-Object in feature tree in the tree view.
- Select Data-Tab in Property editor or Combo view.
- Change values for Edges/Faces/Vertex to your liking.
- Tools: Color code shape, Replace object, Remove subtree, Refine shape feature, Increase tolerance feature, Convert edges to faces, Expand placements, Explode group, Add OpenSCAD element, Mesh Boolean, Hull, Minkowski
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot