Does a union (fusion) on selected meshes.
The command creates a new separate mesh with all outer faces of all selected meshes.
Inner faces are removed.
Above: Cube fused with sphere
- Select meshes to be fused in the tree view or in the 3D view.
- Choose Meshes → Boolean → Union
If you do not want remove the inner faces, you can use Merge
Template:Mesh Tools navi/en
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Linux, Windows, MacOS, Docker, AppImage
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Unmaintained workbenches: Plot, Robot, Ship
- Deprecated workbenches: Complete, Drawing