Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meshes → Cutting → Trim mesh with a plane|
|Introduced in version|
|Mesh PolyCut, Mesh PolyTrim|
The Mesh TrimByPlane command trims faces and parts of faces on one side of a plane from a mesh object.
- Select a single mesh object and a single Part plane. The (extended) plane should intersect the mesh object.
- Select the Meshes → Cutting → Trim mesh with a plane option from the menu.
- The Trim by plane dialog box opens.
- Select the side you want to keep by pressing one of the buttons:
- : removes the faces and parts of faces above the plane, and creates a new mesh object containing them.