Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meshes → Remove components|
|Introduced in version|
Remove components of meshes.
- Region: click left mouse button, keep pressed an move mouse to draw a spline defining a selection region.
- All: will select/deselect all components in the active document
- Components: will select all components with less than the entered number of faces
- Pick Triangle: lets you select a single triangle face
If "Select whole component" is marked, using any of the four selection choices will select the whole component.
- Respect only visible triangles
- Respect only triangles with normals facing the screen