Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Netze → Netz schneiden|
|In der Version eingeführt|
The Mesh PolyCut command cuts whole faces from mesh objects.
- During the command the 3D view cannot be changed. It is advisable to properly line up the 3d view first.
- Select one or more mesh objects.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Define a polygon by picking points in the 3D view.
- Select an option from the 3D view context menu:
- Inner: removes the faces that are (partially) inside the polygon.
- Outer: removes the faces that are completely outside the polygon.
- Split: removes the faces that are completely outside the polygon, and creates a new mesh object containing them.
- Cancel: cancels the command.