|MenuLocation=Meshes → Merge
Merges two or more selected meshes.
- Select meshes in tree-view
- Choose Meshes → Merge from the top menu.
The resulting mesh will be created as a new and separate object.
Up to FreeCAD version 0.16.6651 placement of meshes was disregarded.
With FreeCAD 0.16.6651 this was fixed.
Opposed to Meshes → Boolean → Union no inner faces are removed.
All faces will transferred to the merged mesh.
- Tools: Import Mesh, Export Mesh, Create Mesh from shape, Curvature Plot, Harmonize Normals, Flip Normals, Fill Holes, Close hole, Add triangle, Remove components, Remove components by hand, Create mesh segments, Smooth, Scale
- Analyze: Evaluate & Repair mesh, Face Info, Curvature Info, Check solid mesh, Boundings info
- Regular solid: Regular solid, Mesh Cube, Mesh Cylinder, Mesh Cone, Mesh Sphere, Mesh Ellipsoid, Mesh Torus
- Boolean: Union, Intersection, Difference
- Cutting: Mesh PolyCut, Trim mesh, Trim mesh with a plane
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Linux, Windows, MacOS, Docker, AppImage
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Unmaintained workbenches: Plot, Robot, Ship
- Deprecated workbenches: Complete, Drawing