Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meshes → Analyze → Evaluate & Repair mesh...|
|Introduced in version|
Evaluates and repairs meshes.
- Select mesh in Tree view or choose Meshes → Analyze → Evaluate & Repair mesh... from the Mesh menu. A corresponding dialog menu will pop up.
- Using the Selection view, change the mesh to be analyzed and repaired.
- Choose subject to be analyzed by checking appropriate box and clicking on
- If no problems were found: the text beside the box will change to reflect that.
- If problems were found: the option is available to click on and try a repair of the mesh.
- Note: the very last option at the bottom of the dialog "All above tests together", offers the ability to run all the tests in one single sweep.
Above: Evaluate & Repair mesh... dialog. Note the final option to run all tests at once.