(Redirected from Mesh EvaluateCurvature)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Meshes → Analyze → Curvature info|
|Introduced in version|
The Mesh CurvatureInfo command shows the absolute curvature of curvature objects at selected points.
- During the command the 3D view cannot be changed.
- Make sure the mesh objects whose curvature objects you want to analyze are invisible.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- The cursor changes to a pipette icon:
- Select a point on a curvature object.
- Optionally toggle the Annotation option from the 3D view context menu to switch from temporary to permanent labels.
- Optionally pick more points on curvature objects.
- Select the Leave info mode option from the 3D view context menu to finish the command.