A manipulator can be used to modify an object's appearance, shape, or other parameters.
To access the manipulators you use the double click for most objects. For many Part objects such as the geometric primitives or booleans this will open the Transform tool, for others such as chamfer or fillet it will open a dedicated editing panel.
- Double-click on a Part object or PartDesign feature in the Model tree
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Linux, Windows, MacOS, Docker, AppImage
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Properties, Mouse Model; Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Unmaintained workbenches: Plot, Robot, Ship
- Deprecated workbenches: Complete, Drawing