Портал сообщества FreeCAD
This is the place to put all kind of FreeCAD-related stuff! If you work on something FreeCAD-related, please include it here!
- 1 Places where FreeCAD appears on the net
- 2 FreeCAD-related projects
- 3 FreeCAD Community Addons
- 4 Scripting, math, vectors, 3d resource & tutorials
- 5 Publicity
- 6 Other resources
- 7 You too!
Places where FreeCAD appears on the net
- Free Software Foundation
- Linux Appfinder
- Superdownloads (Brasil)
- Programas livres
- Opennovation Repository
- pythonOCC is a python binding collection for openCasCade, the 3D modeling kernel used by FreeCAD. With pythonOCC, the full power of OpenCasCade can be accessed and used from within FreeCAD.
- Architecture workflow : An example of how FreeCAD can begin to have its preliminary place in an architecture workflow...
FreeCAD Community Addons
These are FreeCAD community developed workbenches, scripts, macros, and addons for FreeCAD. Starting from v0.17 the Addon Manager was implemented in to FreeCAD core, and makes it extremely convenient to install addons approved by the community.
- FreeCAD GitHub addons repository is the GitHub repository that hosts FreeCAD addons.
- External workbenches is the wiki page dedicated to explaining more details about each Addon.
Scripting, math, vectors, 3d resource & tutorials
- Yorik's FreeCAD-related bookmarks
- http://www.sloan-home.co.uk/FreeCAD/Info/Info.html a user-friendly "Info" module. See http://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4036
(From Release process)
This is a raw list of sites and blogs that have at some point mentioned FreeCAD. It is mostly harvested from http://forum.freecadweb.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=143 (until June 29th 2014).
Feel free to add more pages or assign one or more pages to yourself to take care of notifying them about a new release of FreeCAD.
- yorik - http://www.facebook.com/FreeCAD (also updates http://twitter.com/FreeCADNews automatically)
- http://www.reddit.com/r/freecad (or http://www.reddit.com/r/cad/)
- yorik - http://yorik.uncreated.net
- http://www.geosaber.com.br/ (not sure how appropriate/relevant)
- Interesting links contains some maybe useful links to other FLOSS resources and project in this area.
- See what you can do to Help FreeCAD...