Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fasteners → Change fastener parameters|
|Introduced in version|
- Select one or more fasteners. If multiple fasteners are selected they must be either only screws, only washers or only nuts.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- The Change fastener parameters task panel open.
- Optionally change the Fastener type.
- Optionally change the diameter by doing one of the following:
- Check the Auto set diameter checkbox to match the diameter of the fasteners with the edge they are attached to.
- Uncheck the Auto set diameter checkbox and select a Diameter from the dropdown list.
- Leave the Set length check box unchecked. This option currently does not work.