Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Fasteners → BOM|
|Introduced in version|
- Switch to the Fasteners workbench (install from Addon Manager is necessary, if not previously installed)
- Invoke the Fasteners BOM tool several ways:
- When invoked the Fasteners BOM tool adds a spreadsheet to the FreeCAD document.
- The spreadsheet represents the BOM of fasteners used in the model feature tree.
- Use the Spreadsheet Workbench to export the BOM to the csv format which can also be read and written by most other spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel or LibreOffice Calc.
- DataLabel: User name of the spreadsheet object in the Tree view.
- ViewView: Display Mode
- ViewView: On Top When Selected, Disabled, Enabled, Object, Element, default: Disabled
- ViewView: Selection Style, Shape or BoundBox, default: Shape
- ViewView: Show In Tree, boolean, default: true
- ViewView: Visibility, boolean, default: true