|Results → Purge results
|Introduced in version
FEM ResultsPurge deletes all result objects and all result meshes from the active analysis container in the Tree view.
If you only want to delete a result object and keep the result mesh, create a copy of the result mesh, then select select the result object in the Tree view and delete it by pressing Del. This way the created copy of the mesh will remain. (Using FEM ResultsPurge would also delete the copy.)
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the FEM Purge results button.
- Select the Results → Purge results option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: R then P.
- Mechanical: Fixed, Displacement, Plane rotation, Contact, Transform, Force, Pressure, Self weight, Bearing, Gear, Pulley
- Results: Purge, Show; Postprocessing: Apply changes, Pipeline from result, Warp filter, Scalar clip filter, Function cut filter, Region clip filter, Line clip filter, Stress linearization plot, Data at point clip filter, Create functions
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot