Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Results → Line clip filter|
|Introduced in version|
Plots the values of a field along a specified line.
- Select a previously created result pipeline.
- Invoke the command in one of the several ways:
- Specify the coordinates of two points defining the line along which the results are to be evaluated. Optionally, press the button and pick the points manually on the surface of the mesh.
- Optionally, specify the Resolution.
- Select a Field from the expandable list.
- Press the button. An XY plot of the field value vs the line length will be created in a separate window.
- Click the button to finish the command.