Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Results → Region clip filter|
|Introduced in version|
Clips a field using a sphere or a plane cutting through the model.
- Select a previously created result pipeline.
- Invoke the command in one of the several ways:
- Adjust the Result display options like for the result pipeline. Hide that pipeline to see the effect of a Region Clip Filter.
- Press the Plane or Sphere, or choose the existing plane/sphere from the expandable list. If needed, adjust the parameters of the plane/sphere to make sure that it intersects the model. button and select
- The model will be clipped using the plane/sphere. Select the Inside Out option to invert the cut. Select the Cut Cells option to smooth the clipped region by eliminating parts of finite elements that are sticking out.
- Click the button to finish the command.