|Results → Apply changes to pipeline
|Introduced in version
|Std Refresh, FEM Filter functions
Toggles if changes to pipelines and filters are applied immediately or not.
If the feature is active, changes to filter functions and filters have an immediate effect. However, for large result meshes this can slow down the PC significantly.
If the feature is not active, a change of the size and position of functions first have an effect after recomputing the function object (see Std Refresh). For changes to filters, the change will first have an effect when pressing in the filter dialog the button Apply or by recomputing the filter object.
There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Click the toolbar button Apply changes to pipeline
- Use the menu Results → Apply changes to pipeline.
- Mechanical: Fixed, Displacement, Plane rotation, Contact, Transform, Force, Pressure, Self weight, Bearing, Gear, Pulley
- Results: Purge, Show; Postprocessing: Apply changes, Pipeline from result, Warp filter, Scalar clip filter, Function cut filter, Region clip filter, Line clip filter, Stress linearization plot, Data at point clip filter, Create functions
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot