MES: Materiał bryły
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Model → Materials → Material for solid|
|Introduced in version|
Adds material properties to a part.
The FEM material task panel
- To create a new MaterialSolid object do one of the following:
- To edit an existing MaterialSolid object:
- Double-click it in the Tree view.
- The FEM material task panel opens.
- Select a material. For engineering mechanical analysis, CalculiX-Steel is a typical option.
- Provided that you are applying material to the whole object, don't select any geometrical entities (leave reference list empty). Material will be applied to the whole model. Otherwise assign material to particular model parts manually by selecting some of them for each inserted material, but don't leave any part of the model without material assigned.
- You can adjust material properties such as density, young's modulus, poisson ratio, etc., however most of the common materials are already available in the presets and they don't need any tweaking.
- If you make modifications, you can save your customized material.
- Press the button to close the task panel.
- The mechanical material uses the *MATERIAL card in CalculiX. Details about the mechanical material is explained at http://web.mit.edu/calculix_v2.7/CalculiX/ccx_2.7/doc/ccx/node216.html