Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Model → Material for fluid|
|Introduced in version|
Fügt einem Teil Flüssigkeitseigenschaften hinzu.
- Select a fluid type. For Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Air or Water are typical options.
- Provided that you are applying fluid to the whole object, don't select any geometrical entities (leave reference list empty). Fluid will be applied to the whole model. Otherwise assign fluid to particular model domains manually by selecting some of them for each inserted material, if you do that, do not leave any domain of your model without fluid assigned.
- You can adjust fluid properties such as density, kinematic viscosity, thermal conductivity, etc., a few key fluids are already assigned in the list and they don't need any tweaking.
- If you make modifications, you can save your customized material.
- Click to close the dialog and create object