Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Model → Geometrical Constraints → Constraint transform|
|Introduced in version|
|FEM Constraint plane rotation|
Transforms the coordinate system of a face to a particular coordinate system - rectangular or cylindrical.
- Apply the Constraint displacement to a face first.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Select rectangular or cylindrical transform. The former can be applied to any face, the latter is available only for the cylindrical faces.
- Select a face to which the displacement constraint was previously applied. Press the button.
- For rectangular transform, specify a rotation about each of the three axes.
- Cylindrical transform can be applied only to cylindrical faces.
- This constraint can be used to simulate torsion but only for cylindrical bars or parts containing such bars used to transmit torque.
- The constraint uses the *TRANSFORM card in CalculiX.