Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Model → Geometrical Constraints → Constraint plane rotation|
|Introduced in version|
|FEM Constraint transform|
Creates a FEM constraint for keeping the nodes in a planar surface in the same plane.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- In the 3D view select the object the constraint should be applied to, which can be a face.
- Plane rotation constraint can only be applied to a single planar face.
- When a plane rotation constraint is applied to the same face as a displacement/fixed constraint, the displacement/fixed constraint takes preference.
- The constraint uses the *MPC card in CalculiX. The card is explained in detail at http://web.mit.edu/calculix_v2.7/CalculiX/ccx_2.7/doc/ccx/node220.html