Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Model → Mechanical Constraints → Constraint plane rotation|
|Introduced in version|
Creates a FEM constraint for keeping the nodes in a planar surface in the same plane.
- Click on or choose → Mechanical Constraints → from the top menu.
- Select in the 3D view the object the constraint should be applied to, which can be a face.
- Plane rotation constraint can only be applied to a single planar face.
- When a plane rotation constraint is applied to the same face as a displacement/fixed constraint, the displacement/fixed constraint takes preference.
- The constraint uses the *MPC card in CalculiX. The card is explained in detail at http://web.mit.edu/calculix_v2.7/CalculiX/ccx_2.7/doc/ccx/node220.html