Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Model → Fluid Constraints → Constraint initial flow velocity|
|Introduced in version|
|FEM Constraint flow velocity|
Creates an initial flow velocity constraint for a fluid flow analysis.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Enter an initial flow velocity value for the analysis.
- The value is entered as a combination of the 3 main cartesian vectors components (X,Y,Z).
- The constraint applies the initial flow velocity to all nodes in the FEA model.
- The constraint cannot be oriented other then using the main cartesian components.
In the most simple analyses, it is not necessary to specify the initial flow velocity, however it is recommended as best practice.