|Расположение в меню|
|FEM → Constraint force|
|Представлено в версии|
This command applies a force of given value [N] to selected target geometry.
Applying a force to a face, line or point:
- In FEM workbench, click on or select → → to open Force Constraint properties dialog.
- If you have Mesh displayed, you need to hide it (select the mesh object and press or right-click and select ) and show the original model.
- Click on a face, line or point to which a force should be applied. It will appear in the list of geometrical objects.
- Fill in with a force value in [N].
- : In a typical case, you'll leave this field empty to apply a force in the normal direction. You can revert the direction of the force by clicking . In other cases, you need to pick a face/plane or edge, which serves as reference for force direction.
- Click to finish the dialog and create object.
Defined force is applied uniformly to selected objects. For example, if you define one force constraint with 200 N applied to two faces having the same area, each face will be uniformly loaded with 100 N.