FEM: Constraint Force
|Model → Mechanical Constraints → Constraint force|
|Introduced in version|
Această comandă aplică o forță de valoare dată [N] la geometria țintei selectată.
Cum se folosește
1)Aplicarea unei forțe în direcția normală a unei fațete
- If you have Mesh displayed, you need to hide it (select the mesh object and press or right click and select ) and show the original model.
- Click on a face to which a force should be applied. It will appear in the list of geometrical objects.
- Fill in with a force value in [N] (attention: Not in [N/m])
- : In a typical case, you'll click this field empty to apply a force in normal direction to the face. You can revert the direction of the force by clicking . In other cases, you need to pick a face or plane, which is in normal to the force direction (it could differ from the face, to which the force is being applied)
- Click pe obiectul to finish the dialog and create
Defined force is applied uniformly to selected objects. For example, if you define one force constraint with 200 N applied to two faces having the same area, each face will be uniformly loaded with 100 N.