|Draft → Upgrade|
|Introducerad i version|
Detta verktyg uppgraderar valda objekt på olika sätt. Om inget objekt är markerat, så ombes du att välja ett.
The Upgrade tool performs things such as creating faces and fusing different elements. This tool works with 2D Draft elements. To fuse 3D solids use Part Fuse and related Boolean operations of the Part Workbench, and PartDesign Boolean of the PartDesign Workbench.
The counterpart to this tool is theoperation.
Open wire upgraded to a closed wire, then to a face; a closed square upgraded to a face, and then fused with the previous face
- Select one or more objects that you wish to upgrade.
- Press the button or press then keys. If no object is selected, you will be invited to select one.
The selected objects are modified or upgraded according to the following conditions, in order:
- If there are more than one face in the selection, the faces are merged (union).
- If there is only one face in the selection, nothing is done.
- If there is only one open wire in the selection, it gets closed, making a face.
- If there are only edges in the selection, all edges are joined into a wire, and the wire is closed if possible.
- If none of the above is possible, a compound object is created.
It is worth trying to upgrade a selection several times to see if a better shape is obtained. For example:
- Upgrading two Draft Lines connected at one end will result in a non-editable wire.
- Upgrading this element again will add a third line and close the non-editable wire.
- Upgrading this element again will add a face to the closed, non-editable wire.
- Upgrading this element again will turn it into a Draft Wire, which can be fully edited, and all its properties modified.
The resulting wire can be better manipulated than the original lines. The fusion of single lines can also be done directly with the Draft Wire tool. Some fusion operations can also be done with the Part Fuse tool.
De valda objekten förändras/uppgraderas enligt följande lista (i ordning):
- Om det finns mer än en yta, så förenas de (förening)
- On det endast finns en yta, så görs ingenting
- Om det finns stängda trådar, så omvandlas de till en yta
- om det endast finns en öppen tråd, så stängs den
- om det endast finns kanter, så förenas alla kanter till en tråd (stängd, om möjligt)
- om inget av ovanstående är möjligt, så skapas ett sammansättningsobjekt
upgrade_list = upgrade(objects, delete=False, force=None) addList, deleteList = upgrade(objects, delete=False, force=None)
- Upgrades the given
objects, which can be a single object or a list of objects.
True, old objects are deleted.
forceis given, it is the internal function to call to force a certain way of upgrading. It can be:
upgrade_listis returned, which is a list containing two lists: a list of new objects (
addList) and a list of objects to be deleted (
import FreeCAD, Draft Circle = Draft.makeCircle(1000) Rectangle = Draft.makeRectangle(2000, 800) addList1, deleteList1 = Draft.upgrade([Circle, Rectangle], delete=False) fused = addList1 Line1 = Draft.makeLine(FreeCAD.Vector(2000, 0, 0), FreeCAD.Vector(2500, 1500, 0)) Line2 = Draft.makeLine(FreeCAD.Vector(2500, 1500, 0), FreeCAD.Vector(3000, -1000, 0)) addList2, deleteList2 = Draft.upgrade([Line1, Line2], delete=False) simple_wire = addList2 addList3, deleteList3 = Draft.upgrade(simple_wire, delete=False) closed_wire = addList3 addList4, deleteList4 = Draft.upgrade(closed_wire, delete=False) face = addList4 addList5, deleteList5 = Draft.upgrade(face, delete=False)