|Draft -> Upgrade|
|In der Version eingeführt|
Das Aktualisierungswerkzeug aktualisiert die ausgewählten Objekte auf verschiedene Weise.
Das Aktualisierungswerkzeug führt Dinge wie das Erstellen von Flächen und das Verschmelzen verschiedener Elemente aus. Dieses Werkzeug arbeitet mit 2D Entwurfelementen. Um 3D Körper zu verschmelzen, verwende Part Union/de und zugehörige boolesche Operationen der Part Workbench/de und PartDesign Boolean/de der PartDesign Workbench/de.
Das Gegenstück zu diesem Tool ist die Operation Draft Downgrade/de.
Open wire upgraded to a closed wire, then to a face; a closed square upgraded to a face, and then fused with the previous face
- Select one or more objects that you wish to upgrade.
- Press the button or press then keys. If no object is selected, you will be invited to select one.
The selected objects are modified or upgraded according to the following conditions, in order:
- If there are more than one face in the selection, the faces are merged (union).
- If there is only one face in the selection, nothing is done.
- If there is only one open wire in the selection, it gets closed, making a face.
- If there are only edges in the selection, all edges are joined into a wire, and the wire is closed if possible.
- If none of the above is possible, a compound object is created.
It is worth trying to upgrade a selection several times to see if a better shape is obtained. For example:
- Upgrading two Draft Lines connected at one end will result in a non-editable wire.
- Upgrading this element again will add a third line and close the non-editable wire.
- Upgrading this element again will add a face to the closed, non-editable wire.
- Upgrading this element again will turn it into a Draft Wire, which can be fully edited, and all its properties modified.
The resulting wire can be better manipulated than the original lines. The fusion of single lines can also be done directly with the Draft Wire tool. Some fusion operations can also be done with the Part Union tool.
Es gibt keine Optionen für dieses Werkzeug. Entweder funktioniert es mit den ausgewählten Objekten oder nicht.
upgrade_list = upgrade(objects, delete=False, force=None) addList, deleteList = upgrade(objects, delete=False, force=None)
- Upgrades the given
objects, which can be a single object or a list of objects.
True, old objects are deleted.
forceis given, it is the internal function to call to force a certain way of upgrading. It can be:
upgrade_listis returned, which is a list containing two lists: a list of new objects (
addList) and a list of objects to be deleted (
import FreeCAD, Draft Circle = Draft.makeCircle(1000) Rectangle = Draft.makeRectangle(2000, 800) addList1, deleteList1 = Draft.upgrade([Circle, Rectangle], delete=False) fused = addList1 Line1 = Draft.makeLine(FreeCAD.Vector(2000, 0, 0), FreeCAD.Vector(2500, 1500, 0)) Line2 = Draft.makeLine(FreeCAD.Vector(2500, 1500, 0), FreeCAD.Vector(3000, -1000, 0)) addList2, deleteList2 = Draft.upgrade([Line1, Line2], delete=False) simple_wire = addList2 addList3, deleteList3 = Draft.upgrade(simple_wire, delete=False) closed_wire = addList3 addList4, deleteList4 = Draft.upgrade(closed_wire, delete=False) face = addList4 addList5, deleteList5 = Draft.upgrade(face, delete=False)