Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Draft → Utilities → Gitternetz umschalten|
|In der Version eingeführt|
|Objektfang, Umschalten Ein/Aus|
Draft Tray which allows you to set the working plane and the grid
- Define the appearance of the grid in the Draft Preferences; go to the menu Edit → Preferences → Draft → Grid and snapping; set the "Grid size", "Grid spacing" and "Main line every" options, then press .
- Then right click on a Draft object and select Utilities → ToggleGrid.
- Or right click on an empty space on a toolbar, or go to the menu View → Toolbars, and click on the Draft Snap checkbox.
- There are several ways to make the grid visible:
- Press the button in the Draft toolbar
- Use the then keyboard shortcut
Another way to define the grid is by setting the work plane.
- Press the button.
- You don't have to set a new plane, you just need to change the "Grid spacing" and "Main line every" options, and the grid will update itself in real time.
- Then press or the button to abort the command but keep the new grid.
The Draft Tray toolbar, which only appears in the and workbenches.button is present in the