Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Modification → Subelement highlight|
|Introduced in version|
Thetool allows you to graphically edit certain properties of the selected object such as:
- the vertices of a
- the length and width of a
- the radius of a
Unlike the standard Draft Edit, it allows you to edit multiple nodes of multiple objects at the same time.
Editing a wire
- Optionally select one or more Draft Lines or Draft Wires, or objects whose DataBase objects are Draft Lines or Draft Wires.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- If you have not yet selected an object: select an object in the 3D view.
- The selected objects are made visible (if required), their ViewLine Color and ViewPoint Color are changed to red, and their ViewPoint Size is changed to
- It is advisable to now deselect the existing selection, for example by clicking a random point in the 3D view.
- Select one or more subelements, edges or points, of the objects that have been marked in red.
- Invoke Draft Move, Draft Rotate or Draft Scale.
- Toggle subelement mode in the task panel of that command by checking the Modify subelements checkbox.
- Modify the selected sublements and complete the Draft modify command.
- Press to revert the temporary visual changes of the objects.