Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
Draft Snap Special
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft Snap Lock|
Snapping the second point of a line to a special point of an Arch Wall, which is a vertex of its Base object
For general information about snapping see Draft Snap.
- Make sure snapping is enabled. See Draft Snap Lock.
- If Draft Snap Special is not active do one of the following:
- Press the button in the Draft Snap toolbar.
- Press the Draft snap widget and in the menu select the Snap Special option. button in the
- Choose a Draft or Arch command to create your geometry.
- Note that you can also change snap options while a command is active.
- Move the cursor over a supported object.
- The object is highlighted.
- If a special point is found the point is marked and the icon is displayed near the cursor.
- If the object has multiple special points: optionally move the cursor closer to another special point.
- Click to confirm the point.
Supported special points
- The vertices of the DadosBase object of Arch Walls.
- The DadosPlacement point of Arch Structures.
- The DadosSnap Points of Arch Equipment.
See Draft Snap.