Bu Yakalama modu, hayali bir çizgi üzerinde çizgi parçasına paralel bir nokta seçmenizi sağlar.
This method snaps to a point on an imaginary line that is parallel to another line segment.
Snapping the second point of a line to an invisible line that is parallel to the reference line
- Yakalama modunun açık olduğundan emin olun
- FreeCAD belgeside işlem yapılacak bileşeni seçin
- Make sure Draft ToggleSnap and Snap Parallel are turned on.
- Choose Draft Line to draw a shape. Enter the first point.
- Hover the cursor over the line segment that you wish to use as reference.
- Move the cursor away, trying to keep the same slope as the reference line until the snap symbol appears.
- Click to attach your new point.
- Temeller: Koordinat, Kısıtlama, Yakalama (Yakın, Extension, Paralel, Izgara, Endpoint, Midpoint, Perpendicular, Angle, Center, Ortho, Intersection, Special, Dimensions, Working plane)
- Çizim: Çizgi, Tel, Çember, Yay, Elips, Çokgen, Dikdörtgen, Metin, Boyut, BSpline, Nokta, Şekil dizesi, Yüz kaplama, Bezier eğrisi, Etiket
- Değiştirme: Move, Rotate, Offset, Trimex, Upgrade, Downgrade, Scale, Edit, Wire to BSpline, Add point, Delete point, Shape 2D View, Draft to Sketch, Array, Path Array, Point Array, Clone, Drawing, Mirror, Stretch
- Araçlar: Set working plane, Finish line, Close line, Undo line, Toggle construction mode, Toggle continue mode, Apply style, Toggle display mode, Add to group, Select group contents, Toggle snap, Toggle grid, Show snap bar, Heal, Flip Dimension, VisGroup, Slope, AutoGroup, Set Working Plane Proxy, Add to Construction group
- Ek: Preferences, Import-Export Preferences (DXF/DWG, SVG, OCA, DAT); Draft API
- Kurulum: Windows, Linux, Mac; Başlamak
- Temeller: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Tezgahlar: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, TechDraw, Surface workbench, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting