Draft Snap Parallel
|Draft → Snap → Parallel|
|Introduced in version|
Acest mod snap vă permite să selectați un punct pe o linie imaginară paralelă cu un segment de linie.
Up to two edges can be referenced by this snap option and Draft Snap Extension, making it possible to snap to virtual intersections. Both snap options can also be combined with other snap options.
This snap option currently does not work if the cursor is next to the referenced edge. You must move the cursor to an area beyond the endpoints of the edge.
Snapping the second point of a line to an invisible line that is parallel to an edge
- Asigurați-vă că modul de blocare este activat
- Celementați elementul care trebuie inserat în documentul FreeCAD
For general information about snapping see Draft Snap.
- Make sure snapping is enabled. See Draft Snap Lock.
- If Draft Snap Parallel is not active do one of the following:
- Press the button in the Draft Snap toolbar.
- Press the Draft snap widget and in the menu select the Snap Parallel option. button in the
- Choose a Draft or Arch command to create your geometry.
- Note that you can also change snap options while a command is active.
- Pick a first point. This snap option requires a previous point. The parallel snap line will pass through this point.
- Move the cursor over a straight edge.
- The edge is highlighted.
- If you now move the cursor around the previous point you will notice a "magnetic" effect when the cursor is on the parallel snap line.
- The point is marked and the icon is displayed near the cursor.
- Click to confirm the point.
See Draft Snap.