Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
Draft Snap Near
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft Snap Lock|
Snapping the second point of a line to the nearest point on an edge
For general information about snapping see Draft Snap.
- Make sure snapping is enabled. See Draft Snap Lock.
- If Draft Snap Near is not active do one of the following:
- Press the button in the Draft Snap toolbar.
- Press the Draft snap widget and in the menu select the Snap Near option. button in the
- Choose a Draft or Arch command to create your geometry.
- Note that you can also change snap options while a command is active.
- Move the cursor over a face or edge.
- The face or edge is highlighted.
- If a nearest point is found the point is marked.
- Optionally move the cursor along the face or edge to select a different nearest point.
- Click to confirm the point.
- It is not a good idea to have Draft Snap Near permanently active as it takes precedence over many other snap options.
See Draft Snap.