Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
Draft Snap Midpoint
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft Snap Lock|
In FreeCAD version 0.19 this snap option only works for straight and circular edges.
Snapping the second point of a line to the midpoint of an edge
For general information about snapping see Draft Snap.
- Make sure snapping is enabled. See Draft Snap Lock.
- If Draft Snap Midpoint is not active do one of the following:
- Press the button in the Draft Snap toolbar.
- Press the Draft snap widget and in the menu select the Snap Midpoint option. button in the
- Choose a Draft or Arch command to create your geometry.
- Note that you can also change snap options while a command is active.
- Move the cursor over an edge.
- The edge is highlighted.
- If a midpoint is found the point is marked and the icon is displayed near the cursor.
- Click to confirm the point.
See Draft Snap.