Draft Snap Dimensions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Draft → Snapping → Dimensions|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft ToggleSnap|
This snap mode shows temporary X and Y dimensions between the current point and the last snapped point on screen while snapping.
After having snapped a first (reference) point, temporary dimensions locate the current point to be snapped
- Make sure and are turned on.
- Choose a Draft tool to draw a shape.
- Click a first point to set the reference point
- Move the mouse to observe the distance between the reference point and the current point
- The reference point is projected onto the grid's plane; the distance to the current point is given relative to the projected point.