|Modification → Set slope
|Introduced in version
The Draft Slope command slopes selected Draft Lines or Draft Wires by increasing, or decreasing, the Z coordinate of all points after the first one. It can also be used to flatten Draft Wires. Note that the slope is relative to the XY plane defined by the DadosPlacement of the objects.
On the left a horizontal Draft Line. On the right the same line with a slope value of 1 (angle is 45°)
- Select one or more Draft Lines and/or Draft Wires.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- Press the Draft Slope button.
- Select the Modification → Set slope option from the menu.
- Enter a Slope value.
0 means each segment is horizontal,
0.5 means the delta height for each segment is
0.5 times its length, etc. The value can also be negative.
- Press Enter or the OK button to finish the command.
See also: Autogenerated API documentation and FreeCAD Scripting Basics.
There is no Python method to slope objects. To emulate the results of the Draft Slope command the
Points property of wire objects has to be modified.
- Drafting: Line, Polyline, Fillet, Arc, Arc by 3 points, Circle, Ellipse, Rectangle, Polygon, B-spline, Cubic Bézier curve, Bézier curve, Point, Facebinder, ShapeString, Hatch
- Annotation: Text, Dimension, Label, Annotation styles, Annotation scale
- Modification: Move, Rotate, Scale, Mirror, Offset, Trimex, Stretch, Clone, Array, Polar array, Circular array, Path array, Path Link array, Point Array, Point Link array, Edit, Subelement highlight, Join, Split, Upgrade, Downgrade, Wire to B-spline, Draft to Sketch, Set slope, Flip dimension, Shape 2D view
- Draft Tray: Select Plane, Set style, Toggle construction mode, AutoGroup
- Snapping: Snap Lock, Snap Endpoint, Snap Midpoint, Snap Center, Snap Angle, Snap Intersection, Snap Perpendicular, Snap Extension, Snap Parallel, Snap Special, Snap Near, Snap Ortho, Snap Grid, Snap WorkingPlane, Snap Dimensions, Toggle Grid
- Miscellaneous: Layer, Add a new named group, Move to group, Select group, Add to Construction group, Toggle normal/wireframe display, Create working plane proxy, Apply current style, Heal, Toggle continue mode, Show snap toolbar
- Additional:: Constraining, Pattern, Preferences, Import Export Preferences, DXF/DWG, SVG, OCA, DAT
- Getting started
- Installation: Download, Windows, Linux, Mac, Additional components, Docker, AppImage, Ubuntu Snap
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Interface, Mouse navigation, Selection methods, Object name, Preferences, Workbenches, Document structure, Properties, Help FreeCAD, Donate
- Help: Tutorials, Video tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base, Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Deprecated or unmaintained workbenches: Complete, Drawing, Robot