Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Modification → Set slope|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Line, Draft Wire|
The equivalent action is editing the object and moving the points manually to a new position.
Horizontal line; line with slope changed to 45°
- Select a Draft Line or Draft Wire object.
- Press the button.
- Set the desired slope value, and press the button.
The slope value is the tangent of the elevation angle:
- 0 means the line is completely horizontal, because tan(0°) = 0.
- 1 means 45 degrees up, because tan(45°) = 1.
- 0.577 means 30 degrees up, because tan(30°) = 0.577.
- 1.732 means 60 degrees up, because tan(60°) = 1.732, etc.
Negative values are also possible:
- -1 means 45 degrees down, because tan(-45°) = -1, etc.