Rysunek Roboczy: Pośrednia płaszczyzna robocza
|Utilities → Create working plane proxy|
|Introduced in version|
The Draft WorkingPlaneProxy command creates a working plane proxy to save the current Draft working plane. A working plane proxy can be used to quickly restore a working plane. The camera position and visibility of the objects in the 3D view are also saved in the working plane proxy and can, optionally, be restored as well.
Three working plane proxies showing different orientations and offsets
- Optionally change the working plane.
- Optionally change the 3D view.
- Optionally change the visibility state of objects in the document.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- A working plane proxy is created.
- To align the working plane with a working plane proxy, double-click the working plane proxy in the Tree view or use it with the Draft SelectPlane command.
For a Draft WorkingPlaneProxy these additional options are available in the Tree view context menu:
- Write camera position: updates the WidokView Data property of the working plane proxy with the current 3D view camera settings.
- Write objects state: updates the WidokVisibility Map property of the working plane proxy with the current visibility state of objects in the document.
- Working plane proxies can be moved and rotated like any other object. Use Draft Snap Center to snap to their DanePlacement point.
See also: Property editor.
A Draft WorkingPlaneProxy object is derived from an App FeaturePython object and inherits all its properties. It also has the following additional properties:
- DanePlacement (
Placement): specifies the position of the working plane proxy in the 3D view. See Placement.
- Dane (Hidden)Shape (
Shape): specifies the shape of the working plane proxy.
- WidokLine Color (
Color): specifies the color of all elements of the working plane proxy.
- WidokLine Width (
Float): specifies the line width of the axes and arrow symbols.
- WidokRestore State (
Bool): specifies if the WidokVisibility Map is restored when the working plane is aligned with the working plane proxy.
- WidokRestore View (
Bool): specifies if the WidokView Data is restored when the working plane is aligned with the working plane proxy.
- WidokTransparency (
Percent): specifies the transparency of the face of the working plane proxy.
- WidokView Data (
FloatList): specifies the camera position and settings.
- Widok (Hidden)Visibility Map (
Map): specifies the visibility state of objects.
- WidokArrow Size (
Length): specifies the size of the arrow symbols displayed at the tip of the three axes.
- WidokDisplay Size (
Length): specifies the length and width of the working plane proxy.
To create a Draft WorkingPlaneProxy use the
make_workingplaneproxy method of the Draft module.
If the Draft Workbench is active the FreeCAD application object has a
DraftWorkingPlane property which stores the current working plane. The
Placement from the
getPlacement method of the
DraftWorkingPlane object can be used to create an aligned working plane proxy. The
Placement of a working plane proxy in turn can be used to realign the working plane.
# This code only works if the Draft Workbench is active! import FreeCAD as App import FreeCADGui as Gui import Draft doc = App.newDocument() workplane = App.DraftWorkingPlane place = workplane.getPlacement() proxy = Draft.make_workingplaneproxy(place) proxy.ViewObject.DisplaySize = 3000 proxy.ViewObject.ArrowSize = 200 axis2 = App.Vector(1, 1, 1) point2 = App.Vector(3000, 0, 0) place2 = App.Placement(point2, App.Rotation(axis2, 90)) proxy2 = Draft.make_workingplaneproxy(place2) proxy2.ViewObject.DisplaySize = 3000 proxy2.ViewObject.ArrowSize = 200 workplane.setFromPlacement(proxy2.Placement, rebase=True) Gui.Snapper.setGrid() doc.recompute()