Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|Расположение в меню|
|Черчение → Утилиты → Выбрать группу|
|Представлено в версии|
|Добавить в группу, Std CreateGroup|
The command currently does not work well with layers and can produce confusing results for objects that occur in both a layer and a group.
- To use this command at least one group or layer must exist.
- Select one or more objects, the selection can include groups selected in the Tree view.
- There are several ways to invoke the command:
- The results of the command depend on the provided selection:
- For a simple nested object the group or layer the object is in, and its other content, the siblings of the given object, are selected. The sibling objects can include groups, but the content of those nested groups is not selected.
- For a given group the group itself, the content of the group, and the content of all nested groups, irrespective of their nesting level, are selected, but the nested groups themselves are not.