|Lokalizacja w menu|
|Draft → Rectangle|
|Wprowadzono w wersji|
|Draft Ellipse, Part Box|
You can optionally add a 45 degree chamfer or circular fillet to every corner of the rectangle, and you can divide the rectangle into a series of equal-sized rows and columns.
Prostokąt zdefiniowany przez dwa punkty narożne
- Press the button, or press then keys.
- Click a first corner point on the 3D view, or type a coordinate and press the button.
- Click another point on the 3D view that is opposite the first one, or type a coordinate and press the button.
- The second point must not be constrained to the X, Y, or Z axes, or the resulting rectangle will be malformed.
The rectangle can be edited by double clicking on the element in the tree view, or by pressing thebutton. Then you can move the points to a new position.
The length and width of the rectangle can be changed after creation by changing its properties.
- To enter coordinates manually, simply enter the numbers, then press between each X, Y and Z component. You can press the button when you have the desired values to insert the point.
- Press or click the checkbox to toggle relative mode. If relative mode is on, the coordinates of the second point are relative to the first one; if not, they are absolute, taken from the origin (0,0,0).
- Press or click the checkbox to toggle continue mode. If continue mode is on, the Rectangle tool will restart after you give the second point, allowing you to draw another rectangle without pressing the tool button again.
- Press DataMake Face ); if not, the rectangle will not make a face (DataMake Face ). or click the checkbox to toggle filled mode. If filled mode is on, the rectangle will create a filled face (
- Hold snapping your point to the nearest snap location, independently of the distance. while drawing to force
- Press or the button to abort the current command.
- DataLength: specifies the length of the shape in the X axis direction.
- DataHeight: specifies the height of the shape in the Y axis direction.
- DataChamfer Size: specifies the diagonal length of the 45° chamfer at each corner of the rectangle.
- DataFillet Radius: specifies the radius of the 90° fillet at each corner of the rectangle.
- DataRows: specifies the number of equal-sized rows in which the original shape is divided; by default, 1 row.
- DataColumns: specifies the number of equal-sized columns in which the original shape is divided; by default, 1 column.
- DataMake Face: specifies if the shape makes a face or not. If it is a face is created, otherwise only the perimeter is considered part of the object.
- ViewPattern: specifies a Draft Pattern with which to fill the face of the shape. This property only works if DataMake Face is , and if ViewDisplay Mode is "Flat Lines".
- ViewPattern Size: specifies the size of the Draft Pattern.
- ViewTexture Image: specifies the path to an image file to be mapped on the face of the shape. Blanking this property will remove the image.
- The rectangle should have the same proportions as the image to avoid distortions in the mapping.
Rectangle = makeRectangle(length, height, placement=None, face=None, support=None)
- Creates a
lengthin the X direction and
heightin the Y direction, with units in millimeters.
- The length will be parallel to the X axis if no other placement in given.
- If a
placementis given, it is used; otherwise the shape is created at the origin.
True, the shape will make a face, that is, it will appear filled.
import FreeCAD, Draft Rectangle1 = Draft.makeRectangle(4000, 1000) Rectangle2 = Draft.makeRectangle(1000, 4000) ZAxis = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 1) p3 = FreeCAD.Vector(1000, 1000, 0) place3 = FreeCAD.Placement(p3, FreeCAD.Rotation(ZAxis, 45)) Rectangle3 = Draft.makeRectangle(3500, 250, placement=place3)