|Расположение в меню|
|Черчение -> Многоугольник|
|Представлено в версии|
Regular polygon defined by the center point and the radius
- Press the button, or press then keys.
- Adjust the desired number of sides in the options dialog.
- Click a first point on the 3D view, or type a coordinate and press the button.
- Click another point on the 3D view, or type a radius value to define the polygon radius.
The polygon can be edited by double clicking on the element in the tree view, or by pressing thebutton. Then you can move the center and radius points to a new position.
The polygon is created inscribed in a circle of the specified radius; it can be switched to circumscribed after creation by changing its draw mode property.
The number of sides of the polygon can also be changed after creation by changing its faces number property.
- To enter coordinates manually, simply enter the numbers, then press between each X, Y and Z component. You can press the button when you have the desired values to insert the point.
- Press or click the checkbox to toggle continue mode. If continue mode is on, the Polygon tool will restart after you finish it, allowing you to draw another one without pressing the tool button again.
- Press DataMake Face
true); if not, the polygon will not make a face (DataMake Face
or click the checkbox to toggle filled mode. If filled mode is on, the polygon will create a filled face (
- Hold snapping your point to the nearest snap location, independently of the distance. while drawing to force
- Hold constrain your second point horizontally or vertically in relation to the first one. while drawing to
- Press or the button to abort the current command.
- DataRadius: specifies the radius of the circle that defines the polygon.
- DataDraw Mode: specifies if the polygon is inscribed in a circle, or circumscribed around a circle.
- DataFaces Number: specifies the number of sides of the polygon.
- DataChamfer Size: specifies the size of the chamfers (straight segments) created on the corners of the polygon.
- DataFillet Radius: specifies the radius of the fillets (arc segments) created on the corners of the polygon.
- DataMake Face: specifies if the shape makes a face or not. If it is
truea face is created, otherwise only the perimeter is considered part of the object.
- ViewPattern: specifies a Draft Pattern with which to fill the face of the polygon. This property only works if DataMake Face is
true, and if ViewDisplay Mode is "Flat Lines".
- ViewPattern Size: specifies the size of the Draft Pattern.
Polygon = makePolygon(nfaces, radius=1, inscribed=True, placement=None, face=None, support=None)
- Creates a
Polygonobject with the given number of faces (
nfaces), and based on a circle of
True, the polygon is inscribed in the circle, otherwise it will be circumscribed.
- One of the vertices of the polygon will lie on the X axis if no other placement is given.
- If a
placementis given, it is used; otherwise the shape is created at the origin.
True, the shape will make a face, that is, it will appear filled.
import FreeCAD, Draft Polygon1 = Draft.makePolygon(4, radius=500) Polygon2 = Draft.makePolygon(5, radius=750) ZAxis = FreeCAD.Vector(0, 0, 1) p3 = FreeCAD.Vector(1000, 1000, 0) place3 = FreeCAD.Placement(p3, FreeCAD.Rotation(ZAxis, 90)) Polygon3 = Draft.makePolygon(6, radius=1450, placement=place3)