|Draft → Snap → Perpendicular|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Snap, Draft ToggleSnap|
This method snaps to a line or edge, or to an extension of it, to produce a line that is perpendicular to that edge.
Snapping the second point of a line to an invisible extension of another line, so that the first one is perpendicular to the second one
- Make sure and are turned on.
- Choose Draft Line to draw a shape. Enter the first point.
- Move the cursor over a line segment or edge of another object to select the point of perpendicularity.
- The edge will be highlighted in yellow, and a small white circle will indicate the point on the edge, or on its extension, to which your point will be attached.
- Click to attach your new point.